Care Coordinator Position
Case Management Responsibilities:
- Promote program services within the community to connect with new participants.
- Schedule and conduct enrollment appointments with incoming participants. Communicate program benefits to initiate active involvement.
- Provide individual and family case management for participants to assist in determining their needs and formulating a plan of action for their next best steps.
- Observe and interact with classes and other programming to ensure the integrity and credibility of our programming and the organization are upheld.
- Maintain up-to-date participant records and provide reports as needed.
- Maintain appropriate and up-to-date record of items provided to participants and referrals made to other community resources.
Resource Development Responsibilities:
- Identify and communicate current and anticipated participant needs.
- Research and initiate new listings for our online resource database.
- Build and maintain relationships in the community to promote awareness of Little Steps
- and to develop partnerships with individuals, businesses, churches, and other groups.
- Assist leadership team in planning fundraising events and soliciting donations as needed.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Follow the Strategic Plan and all funding guidelines provided by the Executive Director.
- Maintain confidentiality and report any concerns to the Executive Director immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized individual to grow and further develop an established program with a team of staff, volunteers, and community partners.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or adequate experience in applicable field
- Confident and well-spoken with strong social skills to handle complex family dynamics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Familiarity with using technology as a reporting tool
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, professionalism, empathy, commitment, and passion for the mission of Little Steps
Submit the completed employment application along with a resumé to our Executive Director, Mandy Black at Mandy@LittleStepsSC.org.